The downloads below are for both registered and demo users. The full version operates in "Demo" mode until it is registered. It is fully functional – there are no limitation on time or features and no data will be lost upon registering it so you can actually set up and test an entire event before buying. The only hindrance is a watermark which appears on the output screen. This watermark will be removed when the software is registered.
(Last update: 11/07/13 14:11:15)
(Last update: 11/07/13 14:33:22)
We've developed a number of video tutorials for ProPresenter that you should immediately benefit from.
browse videos »
You can also download previous versions below
|Version History Description for Windows
|ProPresenter 5 (Windows)
ProPresenter5-PC 188.8.131.52 Nov 06, 2013
Requires .NET 4.5 or higher
- Improved a number of small things related to Cloud Sync.
- Fixed a number of other infrequent crashes.
- #2111 - Optimized a startup task that could cause the program to take longer to open.
- #2158 - PC template removes slide text from Mac pro5 files.
- #2172 - Fixed ampersand encoding in file paths that caused an issue with Cloud Sync.
- #2179 - Crash when selecting registration name under the Window menu.
- #2183 - Improved slash handling in file paths in Cloud Sync.
- #2185 - Fixed Go To Next timers clearing when applying or clearing a Mask or Prop.
- #2189 - Fixed several memory leaks that could cause the program to crash under normal operation.
- #2190 - Fixed a crash related to PowerPoint presentations.
- #2191 - Fixed a crash that occurred on the "Import Copied Text" dialog.
- #2192 - Fixed slides disappearing after renaming a presentation that was saved using Reflow.
- #2193 - Fixed importing files that are stored on network drives.
- #2195 - Fixed an issue with line encoding that caused an extra blank line to show on slides.
- #2196 - Fixed a lot of cross-platform Cloud Sync issues. ProPresenter 5.2.4 or newer is required on Mac.
- #2197 - Fixed "Double-click to edit" showing on Mac when creating a blank slide on PC.
- #2198 - Fixed "Move to Trash" permanently deleting files rather than moving them to the Recycle Bin as intended.
- #2199 - Fixed crash when failing to delete a media repository file, especially when the file was in use.
- #2210 - Fixed a bug that could lead to high CPU usage.
- #2212 - Fixed a scenario that could cause ProPresenter to be endlessly stuck on splash screen when loading.
- #2213 - Fixed a crash related to bad images and thumbnails.
- #2214 - Fixed a crash related to bad bitmap files.
- #2215 - Fixed a crash being reported after adding backgrounds to slides.
- #2216 - Fixed a crash related to creating Playlist items, especially when the Playlist is in use.
- #2217 - Fixed a crash when changing slides under specific conditions.
- #2218 - Fixed several crashes caused by deleting files that are in use by ProPresenter.
- #2219 - Update system requirements to .NET 4.5. Installer will prompt to update if required.
ProPresenter5-PC 184.108.40.206 Sep 24, 2013
- KNOWN ISSUE: Due to an issue with a third-party component being used in the Video/Image Bin, you may have to restart ProPresenter or connect a second display if the interface does not load properly after disconnecting a second display.
- Crash related to various thumbnails throughout the program.
- Startup crash related to chord charts on Stage Display.
- Crash related to importing copied text.
- Crash related to PCO playlists.
- Due to an issue with a third-party component being used in the Video/Image Bin, you may have to restart ProPresenter or connect a second display if the interface does not load properly after disconnecting a second display.
- #1915 - Updated MediaLooks component and license to latest version. This resolves the QTSourcePXT.dll crash and related issues a number of users were reporting.
- #2115 - Songs with German letters aren't handled properly in Playlists.
- #2143 - Videos using Scale to Fit distort with Multi-Screen Module.
- #2154 - Issues with Twitter search consistency and results.
- #2155 - Go To Next to a blank slide doesn't clear previous text.
- #2156 - Update copyright on Registration window.
- #2157 - UI changes related to logo field in preferences.
ProPresenter5-PC 220.127.116.11 Jul 25, 2013
- Enabled extended crash report collection for this release. Some reports may be collected automatically and anonymously.
- Fixed a crash related to thumbnails.
- Fixed a crash in the render engine.
- Fixed a crash that occurred by while dragging songs with German characters into the Playlist.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when trying to open "About ProPresenter".
- Fixed a crash that occurred in the Web viewer.
- #1788 - Video cues in playlist skipped in Contiguous view.
- #1999 - Filled in missing Korean phrases with English temporarily.
- #2000 - Updated Portuguese phrases to be more complete.
- #2006 - NEW FEATURE: Added the ability to show Messages and Countdowns over PowerPoint presentations.
- #2061 - Cloud Sync App crashing.
- #2074 - Video/Image Bin improvements
- #2084 - Custom Object Names now update Layer Names as well.
- #2093 - New labels are not in Edit mode automatically.
- #2094 - Changing the sort order of labels doesn't work well.
- #2095 - Scrolling in labels causes the selected label to be editable.
- #2096 - Fixed an issue with the Label Preference window opening beyond the screen if there are a lot of labels.
- #2097 - Reflow: Using "Save As" adds a new version and changes the current version.
- #2098 - Add Duplicate Stage Display Layout button.
- #2099 - Change chord chart button label in Stage Display Configuration options.
- #2100 - Cosmetic changes to Object Properties panel.
- #2102 - Twitter search results are shown in random order.
- #2103 - Twitter keeps repeating search results.
- #2104 - Twitter doesn't parse special characters properly. Characters like # $ % & now show up properly.
- #2105 - Fixed an error that some users were experiencing with the In App updater.
- #2105 - Installer error for some users with In App update
- #2107 - Playlists can't be rearranged if item is added while another playlist is selected.
- #2108 - No presentation selected when switching playlists.
- #2109 - PowerPoint 2013 support.
- #2110 - PowerPoint 2007 instability.
- #2111 - Cloud Sync should be using GMT for transfers.
- #2113 - PCO: Can't log into a new account.
- #2114 - Timeline: .NET Framework error
- #2117 - Changing order of Library Categories does work properly.
- #2118 - When showing a ProPresenter Message or Countdown over a PowerPoint file, some fonts didn't work due to how they are named. We have attempted to resolve this whenever possible, but some fonts may not work.
- #2120 - If a Message is already showing it won't show when triggering a PowerPoint presentation.
- #2123 - "Crash Reported (Not Responding)" after clicking on send.
- #2125 - Cloud Sync button stays in task tray after logging out
- #2126 - PowerPoint thumbnails not loading.
- #2127 - Missing Spanish translations.
- #2129 - Double clicking on a video can cause a crash
- #2131 - "Display Copyright" prevents slides from showing on Stage Display after using Timeline.
- #2132 - Timeline won't display slides if "Display Copyright" is enabled.
- #2133 - Timeline continues going after clearing all or clearing slides if "Display Copyright" is enabled.
- #2134 - Template editor crashes if template images are missing.
- #2135 - New Elapsed Time Countdown Timer. Counts between Time A and Time B.
- #2137 - New Twitter features to match Mac version. Added "Auto-Approve" and "Ignore Links" options. Minor user interface changes.
- #2140 - Background media doesn't show in the Editor.
- #2142 - Remove "Add as Slide" button from Web module.
- #2142 - Remove "Add as Slide" button from the Web module
- #2144 - "Unable to send crash report due to network issue!!!" error
- #2145 - Crash while dragging videos to presentation.
- #2146 - Crash when clearing the cache.
- #2147 - Bible: "Display Translation" does not stay checked after a restart.
|ProPresenter 4 (Windows)
ProPresenter4-PC 18.104.22.168 Jul 24, 2012
- Crash when changing font property and font size is set to zero or less than zero internally.
- Crash when trying to view video/image in Cue Inspector when Render Engine is unable to initialize display device.
- Miscellaneous bugs that were fixed for ProPresenter 5 and included in ProPresenter 4.